• Managed high profile special event design, partnering with Media and Marketing Departments.
(2014 Caldecott Awards Program for S&S US)
• Created layouts and styled interior type design for Frances Lincoln Children’s Books
as In-House freelancer.
• Designed Marketing and manufactured Displays for a High End Clothing launch at
Liberty of London.
• Worked as an In-house Editorial and Content Consultant at DK Lifestyle and Craft.
• Collaborated with Marketing Department to create a targeted promotional campaign
from conception to completion.
• Supervised external overseas vendor to produce finished projects on schedule and budget.
• Utilized color theory principles to market and brand line looks for Warner Brothers and
DC Comics movie tie-in projects for Summer Blockbusters.
• Collaborate with In-house Client sales and Production Department to meet and exceed
final printing quality.
• Establish graphic standards and streamlined new licensed projects.
• Prioritizing and refining schedules and budgets throughout completion.
• Managed staff and freelancers to incorporate brand standards on projects.
• Created, Designed and Engineered award-winning book based on the love of travel
in pop up form.
• Managed and designed in-store signage for Borders Books holiday displays for
two consecutive years.
• Travelled to domestic and overseas vendors to manage and troubleshoot final printing
and assembly of projects.
• Collaborated with NY Times best-selling authors and Industry Leading Global Publishers
on all marketing and published materials.
• Point person on yearly holiday cards developed and branded for the Museum of Modern Art
• Lead role in branding and marketing Nickelodeon TV projects to the publishing industry.
• Make tangible changes to balance the final direction of the Creative Director.
• Attend and pitch concepts to and research for clients at internal and external meetings.
• Prepared and managed project budgets.
• Work side by side with Production Department to color correct all projects.
• Review all stages of mechanicals with Editorial Department and Licensor.
• Designed and branded a new updated line look for a series of books targeted to early readers.
• Organized and scheduled Illustrators.
• Liaised with the Marketing Department to focus special displays and posters for sales force.
• Engineer 3D layouts for specialty packages.
• Review and finalize mechanicals for release to both domestic and overseas vendors.
• Identify potential issues and troubleshoot projects with Production group.
The adventure really springs to life in this amazing pop-up book that follows the story of all your favorite heroes throughout their adventures in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated television series. Includes 6 pop-up spreads and 3 smaller gatefold pop-ups, each featuring a different hero and adventure.
The adventure continues as the villains rise to power in this companion to the amazing Heroes pop-up storybook. Experience the power of the dark side with nine three-dimensional pop-ups of fan favorites such as General Grievous and Assaj Ventress along with fifteen different comic bookÐstyle stories.
Your eyes will pop with this unique way of saying ?I Love You?! How do people around the world say ?I Love You?? Each spread in this delightful pop-up book features a different country?s way of saying these very special words along with a pop-up of an iconic element from that location. From the Statue of Liberty in America, to a gondola in Italy, to an African safari, everyone will love learni... read more
Dashing through the snow . . . Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way . . . The holiday classic is now a pop-up book! Vibrant art and delightful pops will make both children and adults fall in love with this song all over again.
"This classic rhyme is paired with sturdy pull-tab pages and is just the thing for a fun interactive reading time with little ones." - Seira Wilson, Amazon Editor Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? Piggy stole the cookies from the cookie jar!Who Me?Yes, you!Couldn't be!Then Who?Was it Piggy, Kitty, Bunny, Dog, or Mouse? They each have a motiveA of them love cookies--but no one wants to... read more
This beautifully packaged book with colorful illustrations provides a collection of humorous quotes and special descriptions from Charlotte's Web, in a collection for readers of all ages.
Maurice Sendak's first pop-up book!They're all here! Everybody's favorite monsters are just going about their business when a plucky little boy wanders into their cuckoo house. And what does he want? He wants Mommy!No matter how scary these monsters are, there's no besting a little boy who's looking for his mommy. In one hilarious pop-up extravaganza after another, this kid shows them a thing ... read more
From renowned pop-up masters Robert Sabuda and Matthew Reinhart comes an awe-inspiring tribute to the world's most beloved extinct animals and their 180-million-year reign on our planet.Open this book and a massive T. REX springs out, flashing a startling jawful of jagged teeth. Turn the next spread and a ravishing raptor unfurls and appears to fly off the edge of the page. Inside the amazing ... read more
A true holiday classic literally comes to life in this stunning pop-up edition of a seasonal favorite. With a partridge popping, snow scattering, and lords a-leaping off the page, this lavish book is a gift for readers of all ages. For this special anniversary edition legendary paper engineer Robert Sabuda encloses his own gifts to the reader: extra pages with a pop-up Christmas tree, and a be... read more
SpongeBob SquarePants is so protective of his new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Bubble Blower that he doesn't even want to take it out of the packaging. But when his best friend, Patrick, asks if he can look after it one night, SpongeBob can't refuse. SpongeBob tries to trust his friend, but his curiosity gets the better of him, and chaos soon follows!
This 224-page guide is packed with biographies, timelines, alliances, and championship histories of WWE. Learn all about your favorite superstars, what their signature moves are, and who they've teamed up with through the years. With facts and color photos on every page, this is a must-have for any WWE fan, young or old!
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Children's book designer/art director. 15+ years UK publishing industry experience . Passion for picture books. Cover and interiors design.
Children's Book Illustrator with trade and educational publishing experience. Quirky style perfect for fun picture books and chapter books.