• Co-managing multiple campaigns form influencer hiring to post-mortum reporting
• Matching influencers to a variety of brand campaigns based on campaign requirements and client preferences
• Working closely with influencers - building relationships, answering questions, providing guidance, and helping complete content
• Developed and executed full-scale marketing campaigns for all children's and teen titles
• Created, managed, and scheduled content for corporate Instagram & Twitter
• Digital content creation for organic social media and digital advertising campaigns
• Responsible for influencer management and growth, focusing on Instagram and TikTok
• Sales representative for SW Ontario independent bookstores
• Sales representative for Toronto + GTA special markets retailers
• Analyzed data from show sales and trends to report back to clients
• Social media coordinator
• Regular communication with over 50 client publishers (Canada + US)
• Supported sales reps with sales materials, metadata
• Website management
• Fact-checked, proofread, copy edited
• Logged, read, and reported on all submissions
• Created press releases, marketing materials, and online content (photos, blog posts, tweets)
• Oversaw mass media mailings and individual influencer mailings
A surprise and delight PR mailing to 10 bookstagram influencers + a 5 day bookstagram tour with 2 in-feed posts per day—one from #TeamScarletGang and one from #TeamWhiteFlowers to mirror the rival gangs aspect of the story—featuring a photo & review of These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong.
> 10 influencers (potential reach 141.2k)
> 10 in-feed IG posts
> Campaign engagement rate of 5.3% (industry standard = 1.5%)
A surprise and delight PR mailing to bookstagram influencers + a 5 day bookstagram tour with 1 in-feed post per day featuring a photo & review of What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter.
> 5 influencers (potential reach of 72.6k)
> 5 in-feed IG posts
> Campaign engagement rate of 2.42% (industry standard = 1.5%)
A month-long group campaign featuring four key YA fantasy titles with an autumnal twist!
Campaign components included:
• PR box mailing to 10 top YA Bookstagram and TikTok influencers (combined potential reach of over 225k!)
• Weekly IG in-feed posts featuring of one of the four focus titles
• Weekly IG story sets including exclusive of author videos and activations
• A custom landing page on simonandshcuster.ca
• A consumer newsletter
• An IG in-feed giveaway of all four titles (321 entries)
> IG in-feed engagement rate of 6.95% (industry standard = 1.5%)
*All digital assets designed by me
A week-long digital YA summer camp hosted on Instagram to highlight 3 key YA reads for the summer. In 2021, we partnered with Indigo to moderate and co-host the live author panel at the end of the week.
Campaign components included:
• Daily IG story sets including exclusive author videos and virtual camp activities
• A custom landing page on simonandschuster.ca
• Camp Ambassadors: 8 Bookstagram influencers (over 68k combined following) promoted the event and daily activities on IG stories
• Live author panel (22 attendees)
• Giveaways: 4 prize packs including books, swag, and $100 worth of Indigo gift cards
> FB + IG ad results: $0.60 cpc, 0.58% ctr (on par with similar S&S Canada event ads)
*All digital assets designed by me.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I've helped 5,000+ authors grow their email lists and sales through creative email book giveaways, Facebook Ads, and more.
I am a children's, middle-grade, and YA book marketing expert with twenty years of experience in the Top Ten publishers and freelancing.