I'm one of the founders of Reedsy, which occupies a good 90% of my time. The remaining 10% I like to dedicate to personally helping authors with marketing, and in particular:
- Facebook advertising (both for lead generation or sales)
- Amazon advertising (either through the Amazon ads dashboard or through Amazon Advantage)
I've worked on several projects (see below) for friends, which have led me to start writing a book on Facebook advertising for authors. Unfortunately, I spend way too much time procrastinating about it by testing new things for my author friends than by actually writing the damn book…
I'm going to be Out of Office on Reedsy 99% of the time, and only activate my profile when I know a specific author wants to reach out to me for advertising services.
Tested carousel and canvas (collection) ads to promote this paranormal cozy mystery series. The goal was to both drive sales to Book 1 and signups through the author's lead magnet. Results:
- Cost per unique outbound click: $0.15
- Signups to newsletter: 150
- ROI on sales (counting read-through & KU): +50%
After receiving an urgent letter from their aging grandmother, Arianna and her cousins, Angelica and Anastasia, return to the Contini estate in the lush countryside near Florence where they spent their childhood summers. Arianna is engaged to a London banker who has put a ring on her finger but doesn’t give her the happiness she desires. When Arianna arrives in Tuscany, she rediscovers herself... read more
Give yourself to the circus—and the circus will take it allAboard the big top, enchantment paints an enticing picture of decadence and desire—but the pull of the circus is no dreamscape, and for Hadley and Lachlan Tack the nightmare is only beginning. For in a world where one’s weaknesses is another’s power source, the reality of addiction, longing, and hope feed a world as sinister as it is d... read more
They have a dangerous past. They just haven't lived it yet.Ben Travers is an accidental time traveler in a big universe. Race along on his adventures through past and future in the series reviewers have called, "Fresh," "Brilliant," and "Easily the coolest time travel adventure I've ever read." In Times Like TheseAccidental time traveler Benjamin Travers and his friends have ended up in the 19... read more
Magic & Mystery are only part of the Southern Charms of Honeysuckle Hollow…Charli Goodwin doesn’t expect her homecoming to go without a hitch—after all, she skipped town, leaving her fiancé and family without a clue as to where she was going or why. Now that she’s ready to return home, she plans to lay low and sip some of her Nana’s sweet tea while the town gossips come out to play. Unfortunat... read more
Her first murder case will stick with her. Closer than she ever imagined.New TV reporter Stella Reynolds moves across the country for her chance at a dream job, and her career kicks off when she covers the town’s first murders in years.When the prime suspect’s girlfriend enlists Stella to help clear his name, she uncovers another shocking crime that could expose a handful of powerful insiders.... read more
An orphaned teenager. A brutal re-training facility. Will she choose freedom or rebellion? Seventeen-year-old Anya Macklin can’t shake the image of her parents’ murder. When rebels killed all the adults in town, authorities rounded up the orphans and sent them to a machine-run re-education facility. For Anya to escape, she’ll need to graduate nine grueling levels of tests where success could m... read more
They have a dangerous past. They just haven't lived it yet. "We broke something. How do you break time? Can something so bad happen that you fracture the world?"Benjamin Travers has been electrocuted. What’s worse, he and his friends have woken up in the past. As the friends search for a way home, they realize they’re not alone. There are other time travelers, and some of them are turning up d... read more
A warrior to a dying king discovers a destiny he never imagined. The first novel in the bestselling The Cloud Warrior Saga.Part 1 - First WarriorLacertin has served his king faithfully for decades, but has failed on his final mission for him. When he returns to the kingdoms, he discovers a dark secret to the king’s illness, and the only person who can truly help him hides a secret of her own. ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Former Penguin Random House Executive Director, Digital & Social Marketing. I love helping authors find their audience!
I have published and marketed >60 books and series from debut authors, more than 50% of which reached bestseller status on Amazon.