I am highly competent in my technical handling and setup of files, which makes for a smooth process all the way from beginning to end. I have always had wonderful and rewarding working relationships with all my authors, illustrators and editors and I believe that forming a positive and productive working relationship consisting of mutual respect and cooperation is the key to an enjoyable and successful partnership to producing a beautiful book. Past and present clients include Pavilion Books, Bloomsbury Publishing, Quarto, Tiny Owl Publishing, DK, Pavilion Children's, National Trust Books and Penguin Random House.
- Ba (Hons) Graphic & Media Design
- Imago Training : Pre press skills
- Imago Training : Managing Colour
All aspects of Book Design - Cover Design, Page Design, Layout, Artworking etc. I carry through every project from Concept through to Print.
Past and Present Clients include Pavilion Books, Bloomsbury Publishing, Quarto, Red Door Publishing, Arcturus Publishing, Pavilion Childrens, National Trust Books and Penguin Random House.
• Art Direction
• Providing Technical Know-how to all departments
• Managing all aspects involved in the running of a team of up to 6 inhouse designers
• Workflow management
• Departmental invoicing and cost control
• Recruiting staff & Carrying out annual performance reviews
• Sourcing, Organising & managing freelancers, photographers, illustrators
• Overseeing & contributing to company-wide projects
• Keeping a close working relationship with editorial, production and sales & marketing
• Designing Covers and Internals of books across varied categories
• Designing marketing material, email banners and preparing sales material on demand
Lee-may has 2 reviews