- Structural editing and copywriting for publishers including Little, Brown, HarperCollins, Hachette, Atlantic Books, Harlequin UK and bespoke digital publishers Bookouture.
- Broad editorial experience encompasses women’s fiction, ‘bookclub’, historical, crime/ thriller, young and new adult, romance and erotica.
- Edits vary from helping best-selling authors shape their latest manuscripts to guiding raw and exciting new talent to publication standard.
- Consulting for major publishers - from management coaching to setting up digital first fiction imprints.
- Working with private clients looking to submit to agents, or hone editorial for self-publishing, and working with agents on manuscripts prior to submitting to publishers. One half of editorial consultant duo Ruston Hutton.
- Led the long term strategy of the MIRA fiction list, frontlist (approx. 40 titles) and backlist, scheduling across all channels (retail, digital and direct to consumer) and day to day management of the list.
- Commissioning and acquiring new talent and managing author brands in the UK.
Managed the highest grossing global romance series - in UK and NA markets - and developed global editorial strategy.
Managed the careers of thirty authors. Successfully built authors to the top five sales ranking in series romance, hitting the USA Bestseller list and garnering two Rita nominations and one Ruby award.
WELCOME TO PARADISE Only the rich are invited...only the strongest survive Fame. Money. Success. Lori wants them, Aurora is being destroyed by them and Stevie's got them at her best friend's expense. These three women are drawn unwittingly to the shores of Temptation Island, all looking for their own truth. But they discover a secret so shocking, there's no turning back. It's wicked, it's sens... read more
Penny Jordan needs no introduction as arguably the most recognisable name writing for Mills & Boon. We have celebrated her wonderful writing with a special collection, many of which for the first time in eBook format and all available right now.THE DEBTIonanthe will leave her freedom at the castle doors. Ancient laws demand an eye for an eye – she must pay the price for her sister's mistake.TH... read more
Perfect for fans of J Lynn & J A Redmerski!What happens when you find yourself caught between a painful past and an uncertain future…Renee Evans has a knack for trouble. After walking in on her best friend and boyfriend in bed together, twenty-five year-old Renee flees her dream job as a music journalist in sunny Los Angeles and returns to her hometown of Boston – only to meet Dylan Cavallari,... read more
An innocent pawn A kingdom without a king A new dynasty will reign… 1415. The jewel in the French crown, Katherine de Valois, is waiting under lock and key for King Henry V. While he's been slaughtering her kinsmen in Agincourt, Katherine has been praying for marriage to save her from her misery. But the brutal king wants her crown, not her innocent love. For Katherine, England is a lion's den... read more
‘You were adopted’.Three simple words, in a letter accompanying her parents' will, tear Nisha’s carefully ordered world apart. Raised in England, by her caring but emotionally reserved parents, Nisha has never been one to take risks.Now, with the scrawled address of an Indian convent begins a search for the mother and family she never knew and the awakening of childhood memories long forgotten... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
A publishing professional with 5 years experience in the industry, with a passion for helping authors achieve their goals.
I'm an astute copyeditor focusing on literature, thrillers, crime and mysteries while balancing pragmatism with compassion and diplomacy.