My graphic style is suitable for projects like children's books, teenagers and young adults about LGBTQ+ topics. I work mainly in the MM category including : Gay romance, Boy's Love, yaoi, shonen-ai, erotic gay stories, etc.
I like to create images that transport the viewer into his or her memories or into a warm and gentle feeling. In my work, I try to touch the viewer's deepest feelings by creating scenes that capture the emotion of the moment! That's why my style is perfectly suited to slice of life, romance and comedy, but also to children's stories!
◆ WHAT SERVICES DO I OFFER AND HOW DOES IT WORK ? ◆
As an illustrator and graphic designer, we can work together to create the cover and illustrations for your project to create the book of your dreams! on If you are enchanted by my style, how will we work together?
➤ First of all, we will discuss the graphic needs of your project: how many illustrations do you want? What moods do you want? What do you want to emphasize the most? This step will allow us to better understand what is important and may even give you some ideas.
• After this first step, I will send you a quote and if you validate the project, I will send you by e-mail a copyright transfer contract. This contract is important for me as well as for you because it will allow you to use the images of our collaboration legally and will define their conditions of use for your book (very important if you wish to be published by a publishing house.)
• You can pay 50% of the amount to start the work or pay it all at once (We can think about a payment in several times for big amounts)
➤ And if you validate the project and the quote, the work takes place in 3 stages:
• THE SKETCH: I will submit the sketches to you in order to validate with you the global composition. You can ask for modifications as long as the sketch is not validated
• COLOURING: Once the sketch is validated, I will start colouring in order to give you a global ambiance of your project. You can still ask to change small details in the sketch as well as in the colours.
• FINALIZATION: I will submit the almost finished work to you. You will be able to ask for colour adjustments as well as to change small details.
I hope that our collaboration will be successful and interesting for both of us!
- DMA (eq : licentiate) Stained glass
- DMA (eq : licentiate) Wall Decoration
- DSAA (eq : master's degree) arts & crafts
Realization of :
- Book cover and page layout
- Logo, logotype and typography
- Book illustrations
- Website illustrations
for various clients such as state institutions, associations, professional or private individuals
I work as a calligrapher and craftsman (gilder, engraver, painter) for various luxury brands such as :
- Louis Vuitton
- Yves Saint-Laurent
- Van Cleef
writing and illustrating books on various LGBTQ+ themes such as :
- Romance stories
- Erotic stories
- Personal and Relational development
- Discovery and Sexual development in the couple