My name is Guilhem Bedos and I live in the south of France, not far away from the town of Arles where Vincent Van Gogh spent over one year of his life.
With 25 years of experience in graphic design and illustration, I can help you bring your project to life. Though science-fiction is my specialty, I can also provide fantasy graphics, but other genres may be considered as well depending on your specific needs. What I love above everything is to tell a story in my pieces, instead of just providing a pretty picture.
My facture is realistic, photorealistic even, with a slight touch of hand-made illustration if required. I find my inspiration in classic sci-fi illustrators such as Chris Foss (the first Superman movie) and Ralph McQuarrie (the original Star Wars trilogy), or concept artists like Syd Mead (Blade Runner) and Ron Cobb (Alien).
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you want to know more, I'll be more than happy to give you any info you need.
Talk to you soon!
- ATC Industrial Design
- visual identities and logos (SOS PC, Meuble-Hub)
- packagings (Nakipa Productions)
- magazines, flyers/posters and business cards (Dimension 4, Médi'Art, IKEA, Relais Moto Racing, Esteban)
- 3D models for TV séries and video games (Pikto, Phaestos Productions, Ubisoft)
- illustrations and graphic designs for boardgames (Xtronaut, Armillary Games, Catalyst Games LLC)