I managed the organic digital and social media marketing for the publication of John Green's TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN, which consisted of:
- Lead-Up Campaign on, promoting backlist and encouraging buzz about the new book ( / / /
- Lead-Up Campaign on Penguin Teen Facebook with weekly Facebook Lives discussing John Green backlist
- Shareable quote graphics created for Penguin Teen social ( / /
- Spotify playlist for TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN (with over 1,500 followers) created to stream on website
-Managed creative for the Penguin Teen Instagram (
- Promotion on and PT social media for Mental Health Awareness Month (
I managed the creation of the Well Enough brand (rebranded from Harmony/Rodale Books), the first health & wellness brand under Random House. I oversaw the development of the style guide that is used for social, web, email, events, and more, and created the direction for the brand voice. Also during this time I grew the Instagram account 109%, created a dedicated Well Enough monthly newsletter, and developed a wellness influencer program.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I have published and marketed >60 books and series from debut authors, more than 50% of which reached bestseller status on Amazon.
A 23-year publishing marketing veteran, I work with publishers and authors on strategy, social media presence, ads, and content creation.