I have extensive experience with book marketing, social media marketing, brand/website consulting, and email marketing. I've worked across many genres, including mystery/thriller, women's fiction, and nonfiction, and I've worked with iconic brands such as Star Wars, Minecraft, Stranger Things, and Game of Thrones.
Things I can do for you are developing integrated marketing campaigns, creating social media content and strategy plans, influencer marketing research and pitching, ideating brand campaigns, and consulting on website redesign for better user experience and lead generation. I can also help with writing advertising copy and advising on creative.
Can't wait to provide my marketing experience to your upcoming books!
Penguin Random House
• Managed cross functional marketing efforts with Disney, Lucasfilm, Microsoft, Netflix and other licensors across 10+ brands including Star Wars, Minecraft, Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, and Dungeons & Dragons
• Drove integrated marketing campaigns across email, influencer, and social media marketing, resulting in 40% growth for managed channels
• Responsible for ideating and pitching brand campaigns for stakeholder buy in
• Developed social media content and strategy plans for priority titles
• Managed redesign of to rebrand the site, increase website traffic, generate leads, and add functionality to improve user experience
• Planned email marketing campaigns to increase open rates and conversions
• Attended conventions, including San Diego Comic Con and Star Wars Celebration, to increase brand awareness and generate revenue which resulted in sold out products
Penguin Random House
• Developed integrated marketing plans, utilizing paid and unpaid media while aligning to budgets and business priorities as needed
• Collaborated with the Reese Witherspoon Book Club and international teams on campaign for One Day in December, resulting in a #1 New York Times Bestseller and over 100,000+ units sold
• Worked on campaigns for major authors including Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, Erik Larson, and Matthew McConaughey
• Oversaw strategy, content creation, and data analytics for brand channels, resulting in 66% growth on @crownpublishing Instagram within a year
• Executed partnerships with West Elm, Nerds Candy, WeWork, the SPYSCAPE Museum, Escape Rooms, local NYC bars, and more
• Coordinated organic influencer marketing campaigns and helped maintain and grow list of influencer contacts
Penguin Random House
• Create marketing campaigns for bestselling authors, utilizing both paid and unpaid media
• Worked with Reese Witherspoon Book Club on campaign for One Day in December, resulting in a #1 New York Times Bestseller and over 100,000+ units sold
• Brand partnership outreach, including establishing partnerships with WeWork, the SPYSCAPE Museum, Escape Rooms, and NYC bars/restaurants
• Coordinated the products available in the monthly Amazon Vine program to facilitate early customer reviews
• Ran the Goodreads page for a celebrity book brand
Star Wars Books - Monthly Newsletter
I curated and wrote the monthly newsletter for Star Wars Books, making sure that all important news/announcements were included, along with book recommendations and information about upcoming books.
The Princess and the Scoundrel Advertising - Copy & Design Direction
I advised on copy and provided creative direction to a designer to create the advertisements for the book launch of Star Wars: The Princess and the Scoundrel. These ads were used for placement on Amazon.
Rise of the Dragon Advertising - Copy & Design Direction
I wrote the advertising copy and advised on multiple rounds of design until we landed on the final look of the advertisements. These ads were for Amazon during the release of The Rise of the Dragon, which was published during the release of HBO's House of the Dragon.
Crown - Instagram Rebrand
Updated the aesthetic of the Crown Publishing Instagram feed to make the new nonfiction publishing program more accessible on social media. This resulted in 66% growth on the @crownpublishing Instagram within a year.