Focused on copy editing and proofreading non-fiction books that inspire and empower people: women, men, couples, singles, baby boomers, millennials, activists, parents, non-parents, entrepreneurs, artists, writers, health-care professionals, business owners, new age philosophers, and more.
● Helped non-native-English-speaking writers improve their English grammar and usage: created editorial style guide and emailed weekly style tip
● Edited and proofread software training courses, course certification content, and technical help articles
● Edited and proofread web pages for PGE. Project was focused on making content accessible and ensuring alignment with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
● Edited and enhanced exam questions about Google search, display, mobile, video, and shopping advertising, as well as related study guide material and UI content
● Produced educational content for Google AdWords Partners certification program: edited and coded material, collaborated with subject matter experts and legal team
● Edited web content to help eBay sellers promote their listings, help eBay users create item collections, and simplify buyer-focused help pages
● Improved conversions by 12%, content quality by 35%; 66% of customers preferred new messaging; achieved results by strategically rewriting landing page
● Ensured that marketing copy addressed consumer needs and emphasized product benefits
● Wrote and maintained editorial style guide
● Edited and proofread web marketing copy and promotional content
● Edited trade paperback books about the environment and politics, including The
Recycler’s Handbook, The Women’s Voting Guide, and Kid Heroes of the Environment
● Managed team of writers and researchers, ghost-wrote newspaper columns, promoted books
Aimed at advising and amusing girls age 12 and up, this collection includes quotations from 500 famous women, including suffragists, pioneers, politicians, moms, musicians, athletes, and actors. The quotes are grouped by categories, such as friendship, confidence, and creativity.
With quotes, suggestions, poems, and advice from celebrities, such as Beyonce Knowles and Amelia Earhart, provides young girls with encouragement and inspiration for achieving success in any career they wish to pursue. Original.
A handbook for girls ages ten to sixteen familiarizes them with the basic issues affecting girls and women today and explains how to cultivate a healthy self-image, presenting a mix of facts, activities, profiles, poems, and resource lists. Original.
A collection of true stories, quotes, poems, and personal advice on various aspects of romantic relationships and being in love includes work by Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Tan, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and others.
The Girls' Book of Friendship published by Little, Brown and Co. for Hallmark Card (2003) [Hardcover]
AAL Member Benefit edition
In Dotcom Divas, prepare to meet some of the most talented, energetic, and visionary Internet entrepreneurs who ever plunged into the e-business revolution. And, oh, by the way -- they're all women. Industry insider, Elizabeth Carlassare, introduces readers to the inspiring women founders of 20 Internet companies, including LookSmart, EDGAR Online, E-Loan, RightWorks, and Marimba. In Dotcom Di... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I'm an experienced nonfiction editor: I edit books, articles, papers, and more. I'll polish your writing so it stands out from the crowd!
Experienced, award-winning nonfiction book editor, providing developmental and substantive editing, evaluations, and coaching