Writer and baker and candlestick maker (still working on that last bit).
• Generally organized, mostly efficient expert-generalist.
• Computer and software skills you can shake a stick at.
• Group moderation/membership programs (up to 300,000 people).
• Herder of cats.
• Email marketing campaigns that grew to more than 50,000 people.
• Advanced SEO skills.
• Deep understanding of the role analytics and split testing play in implementing a successful marketing plan.
• High-level developmental editing and proofreading skills.
• Designed successful five-figure launches for both products and services.
• Created content for a variety of topical websites (including HuffPo, Lifehacker, Gawker, and others).
Created sales funnel and accompanying opt-ins and informational product for net sales of $26,000 and list growth of 43,000 people over 6 months.
Longform content creation and guest posting for a SaaS publication that grew list size by 29,000 people in 6 months.
Longform content creation for blog and guest posting. Increased list size by 11,000 in 3 months.
She’s coy, she’s whimsical, she’s older than dirt… and most of all, Mother Rebecca is live from the 19th century!Mother Rebecca is a fictional Victorian know-it-all who’s here to make the internet civilized again by providing gracious solutions to life‘s perplexing problems. (And it’s about time SOMEONE did, darlings. Mother Rebecca is just about ready to send most of the planet to its room).I... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Former Penguin Random House Executive Director, Digital & Social Marketing. I love helping authors find their audience!
I'm a former HarperCollins marketing manager specializing in nonfiction, now I'm working with indie authors on rockstar marketing strategy.