Writer and baker and candlestick maker (still working on that last bit).
• Generally organized, mostly efficient expert-generalist.
• Computer and software skills you can shake a stick at.
• Group moderation/membership programs (up to 300,000 people).
• Herder of cats.
• Email marketing campaigns that grew to more than 50,000 people.
• Advanced SEO skills.
• Deep understanding of the role analytics and split testing play in implementing a successful marketing plan.
• High-level developmental editing and proofreading skills.
• Designed successful five-figure launches for both products and services.
• Created content for a variety of topical websites (including HuffPo, Lifehacker, Gawker, and others).
Created sales funnel and accompanying opt-ins and informational product for net sales of $26,000 and list growth of 43,000 people over 6 months.
Created webinars and course to teach parents how to communicate with their children. Net profit for the first launch at $16,000. Added 8,000 new subscribers over 3 months.
Design and implementation of a strategy, to include lead magnet, paid advertisements, and product discounts. Book due to be released 03/19.
Longform content creation and guest posting for a SaaS publication that grew list size by 29,000 people in 6 months.
Longform content creation for blog and guest posting. Increased list size by 11,000 in 3 months.
She’s coy, she’s whimsical, she’s older than dirt… and most of all, Mother Rebecca is live from the 19th century!Mother Rebecca is a fictional Victorian know-it-all who’s here to make the internet civilized again by providing gracious solutions to life‘s perplexing problems. (And it’s about time SOMEONE did, darlings. Mother Rebecca is just about ready to send most of the planet to its room).I... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Marketing intelligence for experienced authors only, not newbies. I've helped books hit the New York Times bestseller list 3 different ways.
Publisher, Marketing, Director, Acquisitions Editor & Agent: I've been helping authors achieve their goals for more than four decades .