Although I have a speciality in film scripts and comic books, I also have extensive experience in long-form projects, both inline editing and developmental stages. I'm experienced with editorial assessment and developmental editing, as well as copyediting and proofreading.
My core qualifications include;
• Efficient organizational skills, with both excellent verbal and written communication.
• A wide-ranging skill-set, including copywriting, proofreading, editing, transcribing, researching, marketing, creative consulting, and project management.
• Able to maintain deadlines and sche
• Anticipating challenges and suggesting solutions.
• Highly detail-orientated, with both creative and developmental editing experience.
Regarding availability and deadlines, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. I'm always happy to discuss new opportunities and eager to help people with their stories and creative outlets.
- BA in Creative Writing
- BA in Film & Television
I helped to produce and edit a wide range of content, including production, outreach, reprints, design, finance, and liasing with both authors and production companies. I also helped to obtaining rights and permissions to use materials from other publications, movies, games, or television shows.
Writing, producing, and editing both copy and content, in a range of styles and voices for a variety of clientele, including both private and commercial entities.
Some of my more recent freelance work has included -
• The Hollywood News (news and content)
• Jack Rabbit (online content)
• Omnibong (online content)
• Selerium Ltd (online content)
• The Gamer (news and content)
• Rebellion Studios (online content)
I have written many short stories and film scripts of my own, having produced a couple of scripts into short films. I'm familiar with form, content, and pacing, as well as character development and arcs.
Ben has 2 reviews