· A humorous memoir series that's sold over 100,000 copies
· A fantasy thriller book-to-screenplay for a Californian client
· A sci-fi screenplay-to-book
. A cozy mystery book series and pilot script
· A self-discovery memoir for a sex addict
· A recovery memoir for a stroke victim
· A psychological thriller for an esteemed British film maker
I make the collaborative process fun and interesting, digging deep to bring out the best story through a series of Q&As and online meetings. My aim is to capture YOUR voice, to make this YOUR story, and to give it every chance of success. We'll work at your speed, and we'll make the whole process an enjoyable experience. At the end, you will have your perfect thriller, cozy mystery or memoir in book or screenplay format - perhaps both, who knows! I can also advise on the best route to publication, whether that's through providing pitch materials for an agent or publisher, or guiding you through the whole self-publication route.
Multiple clients in various genres.
I have written two thrillers for HarperCollins publishers, Trust Me and A Mother's Sacrifice, both of which can be found on Amazon and iBooks. I have sold in the region of 30,000 copies worldwide and have an average rating of 4.5 stars. In addition to this, I have ghostwritten a children's book series.