You have a book you want to write…
…maybe you’re a successful coach and want to turn your program into a book that takes your career to the next level.
…maybe you’re an influential leader or pastor with a powerful message who wants to build your credibility and expand your impact.
…maybe you have an incredible story that can change lives.
Ghostwriting is a partnership. It begins with listening to your concept and seeing if it inspires me as much as it does you. From there, we develop a relationship that allows me to draw out your ideas and stories, then convert them into professional-level writing that captures your “voice.”
I’m a Reedsy “Top 200 Producer,” traditionally published author, and collaborative/ghostwritter with 20 books under my belt and another two of my own. I was a pastor for fourteen years (followed by five as a bartender—probably don’t hear that often!) and have a degree in biblical studies.
Past clients include a best-selling executive coach, an internationally recognized leadership expert, a ground-breaking educator, entrepreneurs, missionaries, pastors, and TEDx speakers. (Please note, NDA’s prevent me from publicizing most my clients).
Just to let you know up front, I’m not one of the cheaper ghostwriters out there, but you get what you pay for (two of my projects have been rescues of low-cost ghosts). My standard rate is $1.25 a word/$300 a page. Here’s what makes me worth that:
1. Over fifteen years of professional writing experience,
2. Nineteen completed books (including two that were traditionally published and another that was offered representation) with a combined average of 4.8 stars on Amazon,
3. A fast turnaround of two to four months per book,
4. The ability to see the big picture and help you discover your USP (Unique Selling Proposition),
5. Boundless curiosity and probing questions that will draw out your best material,
6. Insightful engagement and invaluable input,
7. Great storytelling skills (stories are the heart of all good books, especially in non-fiction),
8. A back-and-forth relationship that ensures your book represents (and sounds like) you, and
9. Writing that is clear, concise, and engaging.
Want to see if we're a good fit? Click “Request a Quote” and let’s start the conversation!
Just one of my many LinkedIn reviews:
“As an executive coach, I understand the value of a great ghostwriter that can gain my clients’ trust, understand their unique personalities and abilities, and then write on their behalf, capturing their voice and bringing out their best. Josh does all of that and more. I recommend him to my clients, and you, without reservation!”
Mike Acker, Owner of Advance, Coaching and Consulting
• Over fifteen years of professional writing experience.
• Fifteen completed books, with a combined average of 4.8 stars on Amazon, including two that were traditionally published and another that was offered representation,
• Writing coach.
• Faculty member at writing conferences.
• Member of the Association of Ghostwriters.
The Gathering Christian Church
Pacific Life Bible College
Josh has 3 reviews