Ghostwriter / Author / CEO / Leadership and Communications Consultant / Coach / Keynote Speaker
Managing partner delivering ghostwriting, international training, speaking, executive coaching, strategic communication, change management, organizational development, and marketing/branding services to leaders and organizations.
* Authored A Manager’s Guide to Employee Engagement, McGraw Hill; Go Positive: Lead to Engage (coauthor/lead writer, training program), John Wiley and Sons; Firsthand Lessons, Secondhand Dogs; Don’t Throw Underwear on the Table and Other Lessons Learned at Work.
* Coauthored self-leadership book, Getting It Right When It Matters Most (TBD, 2020,) to improve outcomes of moments that matter in leadership and life.
* Authored Paint Won't Cover that Stain (Spiritus, publication date TBD).
* Ghostwrote House Mouse to Healer, From Dope to Hope: A Man in Recovery and Off Center.
* Ghostwrote/contributed content on communication, motivation, and employee engagement to: Leaders-Start to Finish, ASTD; Solving Employee Performance Problems, McGraw Hill; Motivating Employees, McGraw Hill; A Manager's Guide to Navigating Change.
* Developmental edited and coached for Mythical Me: Finding Freedom from Constant Comparison.
* Wrote plan and marketing, launched, and managed inaugural “National Sports Summit” event with NFL, MLB, and other sports agencies in attendance, to facilitate referrals for substance abuse disorders; managed press coverage of treatment center, including by The New York Times.
* Wrote scripts for and produced countless branding video series and press materials to showcase clients’ service differentiators from the customers’ POV.
* Wrote communications for, consulted, coached, and trained leadership team at multiple global and Fortune 500 companies including healthcare, higher education, manufacturing, government (local, state, federal, and foreign), etc.
After starting as a management development specialist in the Human Resources department, I took promotions into Operations where I created departments overseeing strategic communications, employee engagement, customer experience, training and development. Relevant work includes:
* Developed learning curriculum for supervisors-director level leaders;
* Served as speechwriter for various senior executives;
* Created and implemented quarterly leadership meeting content for top 10% of the organization; and
* Authored multiple internal newsletters for employee-executives.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I help organizations and individuals develop ideas into high quality written content. Business, memoir, psychology, and healthcare.
Freelance ghost writer of full length fiction and non-fiction books for major publishers since 1989; editor and book doctor since 2005