• Read over 50 manuscripts and submissions
• Wrote weekly reader responses
• Provided detailed editorial feedback in direct correspondence with authors
• Proofread full manuscripts using Microsoft track changes
• Provided editorial feedback: plot content, structure
• Direct liaison between authors/head editor
• Followed manuscripts through full publishing process
• Sales based on Advanced Reader Copies, booklists, new releases
• Promoted release, increased sales of original Nook e-reader
• Merchandised shelves and tables for promotional purposes
Sometimes evil follows you from one life to the next…Summer Thompson grew up around Native Americans. She has great respect for Native American peoples and traditions. Because of that respect she has made it a point in her work as an antiques dealer to purchase and return sacred objects back to the tribes they came from when she finds them.Hawk Kills Pretty Enemy, a successful Lakota business ... read more
Her identity is secret. Her destiny is incredible. Tressa is a fae in hiding. Unable to fulfill her transcendent role in an ancient prophecy, she hides on her grandmother's estate in the Pocono Mountains. Tressa is content to work in her small shop and fake her humanity, but she knew she couldn't stay hidden forever. When she uses her powers to protect a friend, strange things begin to happen ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Former Senior Editor with 7+ years in publishing, YA/kids author with Harper, S&S, Abrams. Bring me your YA, fantasy, romance, and more!
Copy editor for Penguin Random House for 17 years, experience with bestselling authors of women's fiction, romance, mystery/thrillers.