- National Outdoor Book Awards Winner
- Master Gardener
- Master Naturalist
I lead content at the nonprofit, Let Grow. At Let Grow, we believe when adults step back, kids step up. Every month, I lead the way to produce educational content, articles, videos, and more.
• Produces, writes, and leads video strategy at, including how-to, edujournalism, explainer, and Live events; millions of views each month
• Manages freelance talent to plan and create engaging, SEO-focused content for the website; 5 million unique visitors each month
• Creative lead for content marketing initiatives for national clients like PepsiCo, The Nature Conservancy, Elmer's, and more
• Works across all social platforms and with influencers to promote both editorial and client articles/ads/videos/etc.
• Leads strategy and brand planning for video.
Reader's Digest / Birds & Blooms
• Led overall direction of a national magazine with more than 1 million subscribers
• Served as the brand manager for all editorial, marketing, and PR efforts
• Created products for print, online, books, iPhone apps, online education, video, and more
• Partnered with both local and national non-profits to promote birding and gardening
• Responsible for more than $8 million in revenue each year
• Spoke at conferences and events about environmental topics on behalf of the brand
• Recruited new writers, gardening advocates and professionals to grow the brand
• Developed creative ideas and methods to run a major brand with a small staff
Stacy has 3 reviews