“Susan is an extraordinarily talented and creative writer and editor, a pro you can count on to go the extra mile.”
Paula Munier, Literary agent and USA Today Bestselling author of the Mercy Carr mystery series: The Wedding Plot, The Hiding Place, Blind Search, A Borrowing of Bones, as well as, Plot Perfect, The Writer’s Guide to Beginnings, Writing with Quiet Hands, and more.
“Susan Reynolds has helped me with my writing for several years and has edited and advised me on many of the publications I have sold. I am the author of five books including the best-selling Mystery Writing in a Nutshell and The 101 Habits of Highly Successful Novelists. I know these books have done well because of Susan's editing and keen insight. She has also edited some of my short stories and essays. Two of the essays she edited recently sold to anthologies. I highly recommend her literary services.”
Andrew McCleer, Best-selling author of Positive Results: True Stories of Inspiration and Hope for Cancer Fighters and Caretakers, The 101 Habits of Highly Successful Novelists, A Miscellany of Murder, and Fatal Deeds.
Online Magazine Editor: Assigned stories, edited all copy, coordinated layout, production with printer.
• Developmental editing and book doctoring for publishers and individual authors.
• Edited nonfiction books for publishers (Adams Media/Simon & Schuster).
• Authored 15+ published nonfiction books, including Fire Up Your Writing Brain: How to Use Proven Neuroscience to Become a More Creative, Productive, and Successful; Train Your Brain to Get Happy; Everything Enneagram; Everything Personal Finance for Single Moms; One-Income Household; and Meditation for Moms.
• Editor of Adams Media's My Hero four-book anthology series (Teacher, Mom, Dad, Dog), and Woodstock Revisited, 50 far out, groovy, peace-inducing, flashback-inducing stories from those who were there.
• Edited 25+ novels for individual clients.
• Created book proposals.
• Public Relations and Marketing for authored books.
• Interviewed online, in print, and on national television.
• Created and managed individual website.
• Blogged regularly on both Psychology and.
Editor of local women's magazine. Wrote three feature stories per issue; assigned all stories; edited all copy.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Editor and author of children's books and non-fiction, with 15+ years' experience editing for Penguin Random House, DK, T&H, and Puffin.
I'm a NY-based editor with over a decade of experience editing NYT bestselling and award-winning fiction and nonfiction