Editor/writer for 30+ years in books, periodicals and online, offering editorial services. Also coaching for creatives.
Freelance editorial services, including developmental, line and copy. Also, coaching / mentoring for creatives through big decisions and discernment, facing creative blocks and unhelpful habits.
Lead editorial for major content site on faith—from evangelical to atheist, Muslim to Pagan—with about 400 contributors, 100 posts a day, 6 million active readers, 15 million monthly pageviews.
- Curate featured posts, newsletters & contributor recruitment; manage section editors.
- Grow readers 66%, pageviews 34%.
- Oversee editorial use of WordPress & Sitecore content management systems.
- Develop, maintain and implement house style & acceptable content guides.
- Address top level strategy and business concerns with CEO, CMO and CTO
Functionally editor-in-chief on all publishing projects at the press except poetry and fine art books.
- Responsible for acquisitions, developmental edits, author negotiations and relationships.
- Develop cover concepts and make publishing decisions with ME and consultant.
- Develop and create product books.
- Acquire 35 books.
* Expand list into evangelical and fiction and strengthened progressive.
Greer, Jerusalem Jackson
Santucci, Luigi, Erspamer OSB, Br. Martin, Yocum, Demetrio S.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I work in areas as diverse as law, history, social sciences, geography, and others. I'm a qualified lawyer. A quality and timely service.
Laugharne Township, UK
I am a content editor, copy editor, and proofreader. I specialize in nonfiction books.
New York, United States