• Evaluates author-submitted manuscripts for potential representation.
• Manages first reads & developmental edits for multiple agents & their respective client lists.
• Ensures quality of manuscripts with an eye for success in the current marketplace.
• Creates and edits back cover copy, tip sheets, etc.
• Read agented submissions & composed reader reports
• Composed developmental editorial letters for frontlist titles
• Created and edited back cover copy, tip sheets, etc.
• Wrote press & campaign materials to be used in frontlist marketing campaigns
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Editor of critically-acclaimed middle-grade and YA books specializing in fantasy with 7+ years of experience at publishing houses
Diana M. Pho is a Hugo Award-nominated editor, formerly at Tor Books, expert in sci-fi, fantasy, horror, young adult and middle grade.