· a C-Level exec at a major telecom firm
· a TV personality and financial expert at a major bank
· an LA music and entertainment executive
· a consulting leader in NYC
· a west coast financial advisory firm
· a Calgary-based financial services firm
· a CEO/ sales coach in Toronto
· co-authored a business book for entrepreneurs (McGraw Hill, NY)
I started my writing career as (believe it or not) an auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers. I then worked for several years at an innovative startup called Hypergraphics, a communications & design firm, and also worked as a freelance copywriter for several ad agencies. I founded a graphics design firm (Stratagem Marketing & Design) which I later sold to begin a career as a business ghostwriter. As a result of my present career, I get to work with amazingly talented people on incredibly creative projects (what could be more creative, or collaborative, than building a book together?).
This is my last career, of that I am sure. Why? Because I haven't looked back and won't look back!
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.