Hey there! I'm a writer and storyteller with a masters degree in journalism, published clips in multiple prestigious print and digital publications like Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, Bon Appétit, Teen Vogue, Travel + Leisure, and Condé Nast Traveler. I also have a Scholastic True Book coming out early next year (2024).
As a journalist, I have extensive experience not just in crafting copy for articles and video scripts, but also in line editing and proofreading. I've also used my editorial skills and judgement to assess creative works in fiction and non-fiction, having served as a juror for the 2023 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards.
I thrive on working closely with clients to understand their vision, voice, and audience, ensuring that every word resonates with the desired impact. Whether you need a gentle touch-up or a complete overhaul, I'm here to help you shine. I'm also receptive to feedback, quick to respond, and dedicated to going the extra mile.
I hope to collaborate and make engaging, polished, and impactful content together!
Travel + Leisure
Broadened the travel magazine’s coverage by reporting and writing about Asheville, North Carolina’s burgeoning multicultural food scene
Condé Nast Traveler
Pitched and published an article on Southeast Asian spirits for the March 2022 print magazine which won the Gold Award from the North American Travel Journalist Association for the Travel Magazine category
• Published over 40 magazines for the Scholastic News Classroom by pitching and developing academic content (6+ monthly)
• Ensure quality for subscribers by researching, fact-checking, and proofreading all print magazines with editorial team
• Develop and edit scripts for accompanying educational videos
Diversified magazine’s website content by pitching and publishing 2 articles on Filipino cuisine
Increased online traffic by developing stories for entertainment section’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Buste Digital Group
Pitched, reported, and wrote in-depth articles, explainers, and fun listicles on movies and trends in the film industry for both Search Engine Optimization and general editorial purposes
• Increased online traffic by 64% by publishing 6+ articles every weekend (900+ total articles)
• Promoted published content on social media to increase clicks and page views
• Managed relationships with agent and PR representatives for content ideation
• Developed sponsored content for PAPER’s brand partnerships