• Managed corrections and repackaging for the Vintage and Anchor Books backlist catalog
• Produced, copyedited, and proofread front and back matter for new and reissued titles
• Coordinated with editorial, production, and design departments to prepare titles for press
• Represent film/TV rights on behalf of authors and publishers, negotiate deals, and maintain
up-to-date knowledge of current and forthcoming titles, as well as industry trends.
• Serve as main liaison to clients, literary agents, publishers, scouts, and industry executives.
• Managed incoming and outgoing submissions of material. Research and track rights to literary
properties and write comprehensive coverage of incoming material.
• Evaluated proposals and manuscripts and provided reader reports
• Acted as liaison to authors, subagents, scouts, and editors
• Processed royalty statements, payment advices, and invoices
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Experienced editor, proofreader and author with over 30 publications; former university lecturer, award-winning writer and historian
Fantasy editor and book designer (10+ years) who has worked with authors like Brandon Sanderson, Charlie N. Holmberg, and Brian McClellan.