• Managed corrections and repackaging for the Vintage and Anchor Books backlist catalog
• Produced, copyedited, and proofread front and back matter for new and reissued titles
• Coordinated with editorial, production, and design departments to prepare titles for press
• Represent film/TV rights on behalf of authors and publishers, negotiate deals, and maintain
up-to-date knowledge of current and forthcoming titles, as well as industry trends.
• Serve as main liaison to clients, literary agents, publishers, scouts, and industry executives.
• Managed incoming and outgoing submissions of material. Research and track rights to literary
properties and write comprehensive coverage of incoming material.
• Evaluated proposals and manuscripts and provided reader reports
• Acted as liaison to authors, subagents, scouts, and editors
• Processed royalty statements, payment advices, and invoices
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Passionate book editor who's worked with bestselling authors at Penguin Random House on thrillers, historical fiction, and book club reads.
Former HarperCollins editor with 15 years of experience developing and editing award-winning books and NYT bestsellers.