As your writing coach and/or ghostwriter I will help you:
- Create, tell and sell your story from cradle to bookshelf, which includes finding an agent, publisher.
- Learn how to break through clichés and platitudes to find larger, unheard truths.
- Write real human beings with complex emotional states and motivations.
- See the narrative that excites and entertains a reader.
- Incorporate concepts such as theory of the mind, empathy & sympathy into your writing so you inhabit the psyche of a character.
- Become a thought leader in your chosen field.
- Believe that you are truly an artist able of achieving your literary dreams.
I will work with you to delve into what it means to be a writer and author as well as be available to you to meaningfully discuss your work, answer questions as they come to you, and better understand the business of writing. And I will do all of this for a reasonable fee.
I will also help you create, or write for you, the materials you need to be a published author. This includes:
- List of Prospective Agents and Publishers
- Query Letters
- Book Proposals
And the result of working with me as your mentor, coach, and/or ghostwriter? A lasting friendship, a few laughs, and creative work that opens a world of possibilities to you.
- Best Indie Book Award
- Davidoff Scholarship Wesleyan Writers' Conference
- Best Book Awards
- Beverly Hills Book Awards
- Multiple Journalism Awards
I am a professional writer, ghostwriter, editor, and writing mentor with more eighteen years of professional experience. I have helped clients from the first inklings of an idea through to seeing their book on Amazon and in bookstores throughout the country.
James has 1 review