Let's talk about your vision and how I can help you achieve your writing and publishing goals.
"You were a true pleasure to work with–always attentive to my concerns, diligent in your follow through, unflappable in the face of any deadline."
Atria Books/Simon & Schuster
"In my twenty years college administration and teaching, I have never come across any editor or writer who is more capable than Bonnie. She is an incredible instructor and a sensitive editor."
Professor John Brantingham
Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut, CA
- First place, essay on writing, The Writer Magazine, 2019
- First place, genre short story, Writer's Digest Magazine, 2019
- Killer Nashville, first place, nonfiction (client book)
- Recipient Harlequin Creator Fund, novel, 2019
- UC Berkeley, Professional Sequence in Editing certificate (4.0 GPA)
Advantage Media/Forbes Books
Have ghostwritten books on investments, wealth management, and written book outlines for books on health and entrepreneurs.
I've worked on true crime, fictional crime, and memoirs (with or without crime). I also love working with authors of prescriptive nonfiction on books that can change lives. My nonfiction book proposals have helped sell numerous books.
Bonnie has 15 reviews