I have worked as Deputy Design Director at Arcturus Publishing and my key responsibilities were:
• Interior page and jacket design following the Editorial brief.
• Commissioning and managing briefs, specifications and budgets for freelance designers.
• Finalizing jackets and pages before books were signed off by the Art Director, Editorial and Sales department.
• Liaising with the digital team to create e-book covers.
• Interior page design following the editorial team briefs. Clients included the BBC, Everyman Travel Guides, Harper Collins, Doris Kindersley and Reader's Digest.
• Diagrams and graphs.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I am an illustrator specializing in digital inking. I create chapter headings, maps, character sketches and author merchandise.
I am an award-winning book and cover designer. I designed 'The Boy' by Germaine Greer shortlisted for The Telegraph Books of the Year.