Hi! My name is Basia! I'm always an illustrator, often a designer, and sometimes an animator.
Born and raised in Cracow, Poland, brought up in a Vietnamese household, I am currently based in Queens, New York after completing my studies at Ringling College of Art & Design in Sarasota, Florida.
I always aim to share the beauty of the world through my illustrations. My passion for embracing the diversity of it is evidenced through my unique portfolio which features different characters, color schemes, themes and styles.
If you have a project you’re passionate about, big or small, hit me up! I would love to work with you :)
● Assist the art director and producer in creating storyboards and animatics for commercials.
● Created sketches and finished designs of environments, props and characters to be modeled in 3D.
● Completed mood paintings with great emphasis on lighting and color under tight deadlines.
Completed tasks for the advertising animation media with a high focus on artistry and originality:
● Created designs for projects differing in style and art direction.
● Worked in collaboration with art directors and modelers to meet their visual development needs.
● Generated explorative concept paintings with a focus on lighting and depth.
Accomplished tasks for future product lines under the supervision of the lead artist and design manager in
an innovative and creative environment of the Integrated Play Department:
● Created artwork for toy and game designs for direct production of digital applications, which included
ideation, sketching, drawing, painting and creating animation guidelines.
● Produced engaging 2D character designs and background art to be translated into 3D models, and
animations for digital experiences.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.