Clients include: Yves Rocher, ASPCA, Ben & Jerry, Roof Studio, Epipheo, codeheroes, Capstone
Publishing, and more.
● Created full-spread illustrations and visual development for children's books based on manuscripts received from writers.
● Drew beats, storyboards and produced 45” and 90” animatics.
● Created sketches and finished designs of environments, props and characters to be modeled in 3D.
● Completed mood paintings with great emphasis on lighting and color under tight deadlines.
● Assist the art director in creating 2D assets for animation, storyboards and concept designs for 2D &
Completed tasks for the advertising animation media with a high focus on artistry and originality:
● Created designs for projects differing in style and art direction.
● Worked in collaboration with art directors and modelers to meet their visual development needs.
● Generated explorative concept paintings with a focus on lighting and depth.
Accomplished tasks for future product lines under the supervision of the lead artist and design manager in
an innovative and creative environment of the Integrated Play Department:
● Created artwork for toy and game designs for direct production of digital applications, which included
ideation, sketching, drawing, painting and creating animation guidelines.
● Produced engaging 2D character designs and background art to be translated into 3D models, and
animations for digital experiences.
Every child feels different in some way, but Thuy feels "double different." She is Vietnamese American and she has two moms. Thuy walks home one winter afternoon, angry and lonely after a bully's taunts. Then a bird catches her attention and sets Thuy on an imaginary exploration. What if she could fly away like a bird? What if she could sprint like a deer, or roar like a bear? Mimicking the fo... read more
Two Parts of Me: I am More Than My Body introduces children to the dual nature of their lives on Earth – that they are both a physical being and an energy being. We are all more than a physical body and Two Parts of Me helps young children to understand the meaning and importance of the feelings emanating from their energy bodies. Children are encouraged to trust their innermost feelings and t... read more
"Hans Bluedorn has encapsulated childhood imagination at its fullest."-- DeAnna Squire, ReedsyAuthor of The Fallacy Detective has written again. This time, he tackles friendship and self-esteem for kids using his comedy-of-the-absurd humor.This is a middle-grade sci-fi story about Archer and Zowie: Two mismatched kids who build a spaceship from a treehouse and travel into deep space. They are ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Versatile designer of magazines, children's activity books and non-fiction books – adaptable and capable of taking on creative challenges.
I'm illustrator and Graphic Desinger. I love the freedom children's book illustration brings. I love small details just kids can understand