- Work closely with our publishing partner to develop new books for National Trust Books imprint and provide editorial feedback throughout. Subjects covered include cookery, outdoors, history and gardening. I ensure the National Trust brand is consistently and accurately represented
- Work closely with some authors to help them access the National Trust and key information
- Responsible for originating and developing the ideas some of National Trust Books' bestselling titles, including The National Trust Book of Scones and The Great British Bucket List
- Project Editor for the creation of new National Trust guidebooks, including commissioning authors and artists, copy-editing, and working closely with designers and picture researchers, as well as properties, on the look and feel of the overall product
- Write text for guidebooks
From Sir Winston Churchill to Ellen Terry; Beatrix Potter to Vita Sackville-West: many of the National Trust’s former residents were cat-lovers. Cats of the National Trust explores these feline fanatics and the animals (or animal objects) with which they filled their homes. Each entry includes gorgeous photos and accompanying text describing the collection item, person or animal in the photo a... read more
Sarah Clelland brings you 50 scone recipes from the National Trust. History is best enjoyed with a scone, as everyone who’s visited a National Trust house knows. This book brings you the best of both. Scone obsessive Sarah Clelland has gathered 50 – yes 50 – scone recipes from National Trust experts around the country. And she’s written a quirky guide to 50 National Trust places to delight and... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Freelance copyeditor with extensive experience copy-editing a broad range of texts specialising in the humanities and social science.
I am a copy editor and proofreader with 6 years experience working on academic, non-academic, and fictional manuscripts and articles.