Please note: I cannot offer representation to anyone I work with in an editorial capacity.
- BA, MA, PhD
Represent broad range of fiction and nonfiction authors; work closely with clients throughout every step of the publishing process, from concept development through publication—editorial guidance, contract negotiation, sub-rights, advocacy, marketing + publicity, career shaping.
Lectured and led discussion sections for both undergraduate history majors and non-majors. Advised students on appropriate research topics and evaluated their work. Course taught: “The United States Since World II.”
Laura Gross Literary Agency
Tauber Institute, Brandeis University
Line edited Itamar Rabinovich and Jehuda Reinharz, eds., Israel in the Middle East: Documents and Readings on Society, Politics, and Foreign Relations, Pre-1948 to the Present (2nd Edition, Waltham, MA: Brandeis UP/UPNE, 2008) and Sara Bender, The Jews of Bialystok During World War II and the Holocaust (Waltham, MA: Brandeis UP/UPNE, 2008).
Lectured and led discussion sections for both undergraduate history majors and non-majors. Advised students on appropriate research topics, edited and evaluated their work. Courses taught:
• “Antisemitism in America” (University Writing Seminar)
• “The US in World War II” (Professor David Hackett Fischer)
• “Hitler, Germany, and Europe” (Professor Rudolph Binion)
• “It Couldn’t Happen Here: 3 American Antisemitic Episodes” (Professor Jonathan D. Sarna)
• “The American Revolution” (Professor David Hackett Fischer)
• “Latin American History: 1870 to the Present” (Professor Sylvia Arrom)
Amaryah has 48 reviews