I am an award-winning published author and ghostwriter with over a decade of publishing experience ranging from nonfiction and academic research writing to personal memoir. Since earning my Ph.D. in 2015, I have been particularly interested in working with clients whose stories and ideas help to illuminate issues of social identity and cultural struggle. My books and short-form pieces are known for being engaging and accessible while communicating a sense of passion to readers.
As a ghostwriter, my primary goal is to represent your voice, and I approach this work with curiosity and enthusiasm for your unique perspective. I have more than a decade of experience speaking with people and translating their ideas and experiences into a variety of nonfiction formats, including multiple books, long-form articles, and short online pieces. I have spent years honing my ability to listen to others' stories and mold them into engaging literary works that grab the attention of publishers and readers alike. I have worked with people from all types of perspectives and all walks of life, and I am dedicated to serving clients as a collaborator, confidante, and guide.
When I'm not writing, I enjoy watching movies, cooking, and knitting, as well as caring for my two cats and two dogs. I love getting to know new people, and I pride myself on being open-minded to others' perspectives. I would love the opportunity to help you get your story down on paper!
I offer the following ghostwriting packages:
* Full memoir or general nonfiction publishing package (60,000-word manuscript with proposal, query materials, and a packet of professionally-researched agent/publisher suggestions tailored specifically for your project and publishing goals)
* "Short Read" self-publishing package (20,000-word memoir or general nonfiction manuscript, typeset and formatted for self-publishing through any of the major self- or hybrid-publishing services)
* Proposal package (proposal, query materials, and a packet of professionally-researched agent/publisher suggestions tailored specifically for your project and publishing goals; stand-alone proposals are recommended for general nonfiction only)
As an experienced, university-level writing coach, I also offer the following support services for those who would prefer to write their own books and proposals but need some guidance on productivity strategies, industry expectations, and the nuts and bolts of writing and publishing:
* Book proposal coaching program (structured course including instructions and worksheets, revision suggestions, and four one-hour video coaching sessions)
* Developmental editing services (two rounds of professional, industry-standard guidance on your manuscript's strengths and weaknesses, communicated through a thorough editor's letter and in-text revision suggestions)
* Thesis and dissertation coaching (support to complete your humanities- or social science-based thesis or dissertation project in line with your university program's requirements and expectations)
Or please feel free to request information on a custom program or package, tailored with a focus on your goals and the standards of the publishing industry.