• Designing children’s books
• Design for both internal and external company communication - resources, flyers, website, brochures, blog & social media
• Brand development and collaboration with to build and maintain strong, trusted identity
• Managing and maintaining social media networks
• Strategising and implenting marketing plans with limited budget
• Coordinating production schedules with all key positions and ensuring deadlines are met
• Resolving issues as they arise
• Copywriting for website, various blogs and marketing materials
• Maintaining a style guide to ensure existing editorial practices and publishing procedures across the organisation
• Project management of website builds
• Maintenance of over 40 author websites
• Training “techo-phobe” authors to use Wordpress and social media confidently
• Handpicked by Hoxby founders Alex Hirst and Lizzie Penny to be one of the original members of the now 300+ curated freelancing community
• Client list includes: Comic Relief, The View From the Shard, Dermalex, Flen Health, Cotswold Collections, McQueen, Sandpit Lab, Ovum, BBA Confirmations, Brandnam Joinery
• Graphic Design for print – books, brochures, posters, publications, flyers, packaging, event banners, branding and more
• Graphic Design for web – social media, digital marketing, front-end website design, banners etc.
• Photography – commissioned for various print and online publications
• Writing and optimising content for blogs and social media networks
• Client list includes: Microsoft, UK Space Agency, European Space Agency, Discovery Diaries by Curved House Kids, Special Dinosaurs by Nicky Dee, Designers Speak (Up), NZ Women’s Refuge, Fine Bagels, Nosh Jewish Food Festival, GLORIA Books, Him Took Studios
This gender-neutral interactive baby memory album covers your pregnancy, the first year of baby's life and gives insight into extended family. You will find lots of space for development records, memorable photos and personal notes.The album is a perfect gift to a mom to be and when filled, to the grown-up child.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I am a freelance illustrator, living in Paris. I love to combine hand-made drawings and textures with digital work. I don’t work for free ;)
I'm an illustrator specializing in children, young adult books. I had worked with several independent authors as well as publishers.