Established three existing book series (medieval and modern history) and two pre-existing series (late antiquity and reprints). Across these series, I acquired more than 50 books and managed the acquisitions, reviews, copy editing, production and post-production of all published works. This included advising authors on how to convert manuscripts into monographs/edited volumes and about promotional strategies.
I taught and helped to supervise more than 40 undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students across three internationally recognised academic programs. One of my roles was to instruct eleven Ph.D. students, all specialising in domestic and international law, in academic writing skills through a series of intensive workshops and lessons. The ultimate objective of this was to help the students to successfully complete Ph.D.s at leading academic institutions across the European Union.
As a research assistant, I conducted research on several academic projects relating to late antiquity, as well as copy editing texts for academic journals and books.
Some of the services that CWS offers include:
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Assistance with style and formatting (flow, readability, transitions, referencing, etc.)
- Review of the transliteration of foreign languages (including Arabic, Persian, and Urdu)
- Compilation of the front and back matter (table of contents, glossary, index, description, etc.)
- Selecting royalty-free images
- Designing of diagrams
- Production management of publishing a book
- Assistance with online optimisation, marketing and media materials for the publication of books
Proofread and copy edited academic articles submitted to the academic journal Open Theology.
Assistant on a four-volume translation of an important medieval text from Arabic into English.
This in-depth examination of the life, history, and influence of Muhammad as discussed by leading scholars provides a wide-ranging look at the prophet's legacy unlike any other in the field of Islamic and culture studies.• Documents Muhammad's broad impact on history, culture, and society• Shares viewpoints from more than 100 scholars in the field of Islamic studies to provide different perspe... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.