Freelance Graphic designer for London based companies such as London Transport Museum, Jack Wills, Harrods, MHP Communications, ITN, The Body Shop, Discovery Channel, Goldsmiths Centre, Vanquis Bank, POSSIBLE.
Projects I worked on include:
• Logo and visual identity design from concept to final applications
• Book and booklet design from concept to artwork stage
• Book cover design
• Brochure design
• Marketing material design, including leaflets, posters and ads
• Packaging design
• Exhibition design, including identity, graphic elements design and promotional material design
• Signage, windows and interior graphics
I've been collaborating with London Transport Museum on regular bases since Jan 2015.
Projects I've worked on include:
Poster Girls Exhibition
Poster Girls book
London by Design book (published by Penguin)
Sounds of the city – The Prize for Illustration 2017 exhibition
London Places and Spaces – The Prize for Illustration 2015 exhibition
All Aboard family play zone
Design Gallery exhibition space
Hidden London tours
Depot Discovery book
Museum Guide book
Joined forces with my husband at Apple&Pear, we provide brand identity and design services for our clients.
My responsibilities include:
• Managing and designing projects from concept to completion for our clients, including logo, visual identity design, packaging and graphic design for print
• Liaising with clients, preparing presentations and presenting finalized ideas to clients
• Designing marketing materials to promote the brand
Curated and designed by the experts at The London Transport Museum, this collection showcases London's 100 greatest transport design icons from the past 150 years.From TfL's exclusive Johnston font; Westminster Station's ground breaking architecture; Paolozzi's Tottenham Court Road Station mosaics; the classic S-Stock Underground train; Henry Beck's original tube map, and even Oxford Circus' '... read more
London Transport Museum is one of the world's leading museums of urban transport ... Over 90 per cent of the collections can be found at the Museum Depot at Acton. Part warehouse, part workshop, part education space, the Depot is a publicly accessible Aladdin's cave waiting to be discovered. The Depot Discovery Guide is your introduction to the Depot and its collections. Informative and well-i... read more
A comprehensive guide to the London Transport Museum covering the history of transport in London from 1800 to the present day. This guide summarizes the story told by the Museum galleries, weaving together a collage from our collections to demonstrate the central role of transport in the vitality and identity of one of the worlds great cities.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I am a creative book cover designer with over 14 years experience designing book covers for various publishers: Sterling Publishing, Simo...
Dan Mogford has been working as a graphic designer for over 16 years, with a particular focus on design for the publishing industry.