• Edit, proofread, and fact-check a wide range of educational material, including books for early childhood, teacher guides, trade books, marketing copy, and curriculum solutions.
• Utilize InCopy to manipulate and correct copy matter in a setting of large-scale industry workflow.
• Concepted, wrote, and edited copy for direct mail, print ads, email marketing, website content and social media campaigns.
• Collaborated with editorial team to position and plan marketing content and strategy.
• Designed graphical layouts for print ads, brochures, email ads and website landing pages.
• Wrote and edited web content for such websites as.
• Specialized in writing articles under a tight deadline according to SEO specifications.
• Drafted and edited case studies of corporate sustainability programs.
• Wrote daily content for social media platforms.
• Researched and wrote reports on municipal and federal recycling law.
When it comes to readers who need the most support, teachers can’t afford to waste time using fragmented, skill-and-drill interventions that don’t work. Literacy specialists Stephanie Harvey and Annie Ward demonstrate how to “table the labels” and use detailed formative assessments to craft targeted, personalized instruction that enable striving readers to do what they need above all - to find... read more
Jennifer Serravallo provides a blueprint for helping readers succeed. Her formula is simple: know your readers well and understand the challenges they’ll encounter at each step in their reading journey. Serravallo’s go-to guide shows how to find out what your readers need as they approach each level, starting with Level J. You’ll find descriptors of the complexity challenges for each level, or... read more
Fluency expert Timothy V. Rasinski teams up with Melissa Cheesman Smith, a veteran fifth grade teacher, to help teachers effectively weave fluency work into their daily reading instruction. The book is packed with engaging text and tools, an assessment scale, and high quality ready-to-use lessons including text phrasing and tonality, echo reading, word ladders, and more! Given the importance o... read more
Renowned literacy expert Stephanie Harvey teams up with authors and writing consultants Sara Holbrook and Michael Salinger to introduce short writing scaffolds to support student writing and help strivers approach writing with energy and action.Based on Harvey’s bestselling From Striving to Thriving approach, the 27 writing strategies presented in From Striving to Thriving Writers are designed... read more
Literacy intervention should be swift and powerful—and this approach by Jan Richardson and Ellen Lewis provides fast results! After only 6-8 weeks of intervention, students gain the confidence, proficiency, and skills they need to excel as readers and exit intervention! Based on Jan’s bestselling, The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading, The Next Step Forward in Reading Intervention offers int... read more
The third book in Scholastic's exciting Carry and Learn series teaches toddlers early learning concepts using multi-sensory novelties for maximum activity, play, and discovery!Shapes are all around us -- a triangle in a birdcage, a circle in a tree, or even the square of a dog house! Learn all about the world of shapes with Scholastic's Carry and Learn board book program! - Every Carry and Lea... read more
Carry and Learn Opposites stars a new cast of adorable animals learning all about opposites on the farm!- Every Carry and Learn book has touch-and-feels, tabs, and lift-the-flaps.- Toddlers will touch, feel, lift, learn, slide, and grow with every book!- Die-cut tabs on each page invite readers to turn the page on their own.- Carry and Learn books focus on concept reinforcement, introducing ne... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Ready to champion creativity in publishing, from concept development, through meticulous editorial attention, to author representation
An editor with expertise in children's books, literacy and artwork design, I’ve worked with authors such as Julia Donaldson and Terry Deary.