I am pleased to offer prospective clients:
• Expert, punctual service
• Clear and reliable communication between editor and author
• Thorough feedback
• Competitive pricing
• Personalized and flexible project arrangements
• Years of experience in the professional publishing world, writing in academia, literary magazine editing, and freelance editing and proofreading
Please feel free to check out some examples of projects I have worked on in my portfolio. I would love to hear from you if you think you have a project that I can creatively collaborate on or assist with! I am always open to discussing ideas for new projects.
- Massachusetts Teaching License, English 5-12
- Member, Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators
Penguin Random House
Freelance copy editing and proofreading of YA projects, comics, and graphic novels.
Seven Seas Entertainment, LLC
The MIT Press
Bedford/St. Martin's | Macmillan
Bedford/St. Martins | Macmillan
Page Street Publishing Co.
Bedford St. Martin's | Macmillan
Clarion, Boston University
University Press of Florida
Stephanie has 89 reviews