An editor by profession and passion, I hope to connect your enthused writing and curious readers out there with my skills.
- Handled multiple trade projects simultaneously, looking after the manuscripts from transmittal until their publication.
- Copyedited and proofread manuscripts as per the standards of the publishing house.
- Coordinated with all stakeholders—internal and external—to ensure timely publication of quality books.
- Managed multiple academic projects simultaneously, looking after manuscripts once they were transmitted from commissioning until the
time they were published.
- Prepared schedules and adhered to budgets for projects while coordinating with all stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Interacted closely with commissioning, sales, and marketing teams to ensure internal and external stakeholder demands are met.
- Guided my team towards adaptation of new digital infrastructure.
- Collaborated with managers, project heads, art editors, and picture researchers to produce layout ideas for projects.
- Took editorial lead on 'The Bible Book'.
- Worked with the UK team to execute projects.
Guha, Chinmoy, Guha, Prof. Chinmoy
Sen, Tansen, Tsui, Brian
Rao, Gulvadi Venkata, Krishnan, Mini, Viswanatha, Vanamala, Padikkal, Shivarama
Prakash, Padma, Gopal, Meena, Patel, Sujata
Naudet, Jules, George, Renuka
Gautam Bambawale, Vijay Kelkar, Raghunath Mashelkar, Ganesh Natarajan, Ajit Ranade, Ajay Shah
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Editor, Writing Coach and Publishing Advisor. Editor of the Year 2021. 'Passionate, tireless, smart and kind'
Editor and story doctor specializing in developing your voice and shaping your story so it engages readers. US and UK markets