• Ghostwriting about finance, business and entrepreneurship for clients including Knowledge@Wharton, the online business journal of The Wharton School.
• Collaborated with Jason Kirsch on "The Millennial Advantage: How Millennials Can (And Must) Be the Next Great Generation of Investors"
• Helped edit "Pause. Breathe. Choose. Become the CEO of Your Own Well-Being" by Naz Beheshti (New World Library: 2021)
• Collaborated with Shayamal Vallabhjee on "Breathe Believe Balance: A Guide to Self-Discovery and Healing" (Pan Macmillan India: 2020)
• Ghostwrite a regular Forbes column
• Website copy, blogs, and think pieces in addition to book projects
Jason Kirsch has good news and bad news. The bad news is that the 2008 Financial Crisis dealt a severe blow not just to our economy, but also to the financial health and readiness of many Americans. Nest eggs and home values plummeted in value. Millennials just starting out entered the tightest job market in years. The economy has since recovered, but not as robustly as we would all like. The ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.