I have ghostwritten books on subjects as diverse as:
* baseball coaching
* bank robbery
* African wildlife
When I ghostwrite a book, I use a very efficient six-month system that enables you to tell your story freely, even if you're not sure what to talk about at first. Being nonjudgmental is a big part of my job as a listener. Staying organized is an equally big part of my job as a writer. My contract, which ensures confidentiality, is month-by-month, pay-as-you-go style, so you're never locked into our arrangement and always own outright the work I produce.
1) We'll spend the first month of the job doing interviews to get the background for your memoir.
2) I'll spend the second month organizing and structuring your story for suspense, entertainment,
enlightenment, or whatever you're trying to convey.
3 ) Over the next three months, I'll write your memoir and submit 80 pages to you per month.
4) During the final month, we'll take care of the edits and I'll have an outside copy editor ensure your book is
5) If you wish, I can then help you publish and launch the book.
Within six months, you'll have a publication-ready memoir (or other book) that you'll cherish forever. Let's get started!
- Brooklyn New Writer's Award 1999
- New Mexico SWJA Award for Journalism 2008
* Self employed ghostwriter and co-writer who helps authors develop their work both in terms of its depth and overall theme and the voice and tone that makes the book into page-turning prose. My clients are those who want a book that reads as compelling narrative nonfiction, with dialogue, suspense, and moment-by-moment storytelling.
* Publisher and Marketer of hardback, paperback, ebooks, and audiobooks
Christie's Great Estates
* Head of creative department.
* Writer of copy and articles for luxury real estate magazine.
* Spearheaded company newsletter.
* Columnist penning Romancing the 'Fe, a monthly humor and dating column.
* Freelance writer covering features and gourmet food topics.
Heritage Media Corp.
* Writer and editor of California history books.
* Specialist in history of local businesses
McGraw Hill Publishing
* Edited and proofread educational material for McGraw Hill Publishing company.
* Managed communications between editorial and design departments.
Ruby has 1 review