I work with both classic realistic and cartoon styles and create picture books, educational textbooks, etc.
I use classic mediums (colored pencils, watercolors, pastels, ink&pen, etc.) as well as digital applications and offer the whole spectrum of the design services from sketches to preparing layouts ready for printing!
When working on a project I need to know as much as possible about the author/publisher expectation such as following real prototypes in creating characters, scenes. I prefer to work in collaboration with a designer or do both the design and illustrations. I offer up to two reviews and corrections of the sketches, one review, and correction of the final illustrations and a layout.
I fun of good stories for kids and love to work in creating nice vibrant illustrations!
- Hiii illustration 2020
● Illustrated, designed and prepared for printing more than 25 children’s books in 3 years
● Led the creative process during the concept development phase for each project including, research, brainstorming, character development, freehand sketches, client audits and corrections, design and layout, etc.
● Contributed to the development of style guides, and adhered to style guides in print and digital work
● Produced a variety of illustration styles and assets to be used for print and digitally
● Reviewed and implemented client feedback, ensuring alignment with branding and creative direction
● Followed production pipeline, ensure art is created and integrated into products efficiently
olha has 12 reviews