● Illustrated, designed and prepared for printing more than 25 children’s books in 3 years
● Led the creative process during the concept development phase for each project including, research, brainstorming, character development, freehand sketches, client audits and corrections, design and layout, etc.
● Contributed to the development of style guides, and adhered to style guides in print and digital work
● Produced a variety of illustration styles and assets to be used for print and digitally
● Reviewed and implemented client feedback, ensuring alignment with branding and creative direction
● Followed production pipeline, ensure art is created and integrated into products efficiently
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
With 30 years experience designing covers for the UK's top publishing houses, I also art direct, illustrate and do hand lettering for covers
Experienced graphic designer and illustrator working in the New York Metro area with excellent design, typesetting, and typography skills.