- Over 40 international awards
- Registered Graphic Designer of Ontario (RGD)
- Associate, Ontario College of Art + Design (OCADU)
My company works in both fiction (Trade Fiction, Women's and YA) and non-fiction (Self-help, Business, Memoirs) with all publishers and authors to spark readers' imagination! Clients include Simon & Shuster, Harlequin, Penguin Random House, Hallmark, Harper Collins and Sourcebooks.
I led the comprehensive design direction for titles for our non-fiction imprint (Harlequin Non-Fiction), as well as cover creative direction for select fiction authors in our commercial literary program.
• Designed and art directed over 25 books for Sherryl Woods, building her audience to become a #1 New York Times best-selling author.
• Designed and art directed all books for breakout author Heather Gudenkauf, whose first novel was a surprise top-five New York Times bestseller and has become the biggest selling book for the Mira imprint.
• Art directed multiple celebrity non-fiction books including Ashley Rickards (MTV's Awkward), Dean McDermott, Jackie Warner and Kyra Phillips (CNN) in the cooking and self-help categories.
• Art directed OVENLY, a cookbook from the well-known Brooklyn bakery which was named one of Entertainment Weekly's "Top Ten Cookbooks of 2014
Michael has 62 reviews