1) World Class Storytelling—including substantive manuscript editing, book cover copy, sales catalog copy, blogs, and YouTube book trailers, to produce award-wining, response-driven copy for over 200 titles and marketing initiatives per year (211 titles in 2019)
2) Comprehensive Content Management—writing, tracking, and driving continuous improvements throughout the life cycle of our titles—from acquisition to go-to-market messaging to backlist optimization—to achieve both project-specific and department-specific marketing initiatives and sales goals
3) Brand Development—guiding cross-departmental leadership teams through brand discovery sessions and synthesizing the resulting marketing strategies throughout the necessary departments
4) Social Media Strategy—developing copy in line with brand position while ensuring cohesive voice and messaging across all social media platforms
5) Meta Data Optimization—generating consumer-facing SEO copy and optimizing off-page meta data for more than 120 products per year
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Highly experienced Project Editor and Proofreader specialising in Christian books and children's picture books.
Former Capstone editor with 10 years of experience in fiction (specializing in science fiction and fantasy) and children's nonfiction.