I have provided developmental and line edits for a number of books including memoir, fiction, and academic pieces.
• Reviewed and prepared digital manuscript resources for review by instructors
• Assisted the marketing team with social media content, online trend data, and other promotional materials
• Coded manuscripts for Executive Managing Editor Debra Helfand and assisted the production team in transferring copyedits and editing front and back matter for works before publication, including those by Lydia Davis, Robert Lowell, and Elizabeth Bishop
• Read and wrote reports on solicited manuscripts for 10+ novels a week for Assistant Editor Julia Ringo
• Provided comments for Editor-in-Chief Eric Chinski on contracted work, including that by Jonathan Safran Foer and Sherrod Brown
As editor-in-chief of the country's oldest collegiate literary magazine, I sourced submissions from authors like Lydia Davis and Dan Popnick, copyedited and proofread pieces, organized meetings, and promoted the biannual magazine.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Accomplished editor specializing in general and Christian non-fiction. Editor of 60 published books. Here to help you tell your story!
Specializing in historical and literary fiction – deep guidance for developing writers and a final polish for seasoned authors.