I’m an Ebook Production Associate with Penguin Random House, where I create reflowable ebooks for imprints that include Berkley, TarcherPerigee, Plume, Dutton, and Penguin Young Readers.
I specialize in image heavy and highly designed titles for fiction, non-fiction, and middle grade, however I’m experienced in a variety of genres, including Contemporary Fiction, Romance, Suspense, Fantasy, Self Help, New Age, Self Improvement, and Young Adult. I'm also experienced in updating and refreshing old and outdated ebooks to fit current industry standards.
With my background in graphic design and fine arts, I bring my eye for color, typography, and layout to my ebook conversions. I feel strongly about creating beautifully designed and highly accessible ebooks, so I’m excited to help authors and publishers bring their projects to life in the digital space!
I'm based in Brooklyn and spend my spare time reading, painting, cuddling my cats, and binging reality TV.
I'm open to freelance and contract work. Feel free to reach out if you would like to see full EPUB file samples of my work.
Looking forward to working together!
- Columbia Publishing Course
Penguin Random House
• Convert print books to epubs for children’s, fiction, and non-fiction formats. Imprints include: Berkley, TarcherPerigee, Plume, Dutton, and Penguin Young Readers
• Design digital interiors to maintain current epub standards for image display, device compatibility, reflow,
accessibility, and readability
• Manage updates of backlist titles and troubleshoot outdated epubs to match latest ebook standards
• Route files to production and distribute finished epubs to retailers
Little, Brown for Young Readers
• Designed and formatted book jackets for picture book and middle grade titles
• Performed pre-press production and color correction work
• Flowed copy and designed picture book mechanicals
• Prepared cover assets to be distributed to retailers
• Processed invoices, archived contracts, created expense reports, and other administrative tasks for the Art Department
Schneider Museum of Art
• Designed print and digital marketing assets
• Managed and wrote copy for all social media pro les
• Photographed and archived museum events and artwork
• Assisted in community and educational outreach program planning