Full Scale PR & Marketing Firm. We offer services ranging from simple blog tours to large author events and tours, mainstream media outreach, and full media campaigns. We also offer Social Media assistance, branding guidance, and many other services.
• Responsible for large list of books and authors including; mystery, horror, non-fiction, sci-fi, women's fiction, children's, and others, in all capacities of Publicity.
• Organizing of National tours and media, including company’s first New York Times bestseller, Craig Ferguson Show, and NPR bookings
• Managed all social media channels
• Created full publicity and marketing campaigns, and oversaw all efforts for 165+ titles a year
• Increased social media presence (over 200% for Facebook, 50% for twitter); upwards mobility for interaction and sharing information
• Ran major conferences including large-scale entertaining events, ordering and creation of materials, and coordinating schedules
• Produced digital newsletters and genre specific contacts lists for targeted outreach for coverage
• Organized new sponsorships with websites and partners for cross-promotional opportunities
• Managed team of four junior staff members; guide through campaigns, author communication, and pitching
• Managed lead titles (national media bookings, full-scale author tours, organization of pre-pub tours, and creation of press material) to completion of successful New York Times bestselling campaigns
• Responsible for pitching and promotion for all book festivals including determining selection of authors, organizing meetings, material and travel, and optimizing media opportunities.
• Handled logistics for all regional trade shows and book festivals including pitching authors, supplying books and promotional materials, creating itineraries, and acting as publicity contact for show organizers
• Organized yearly holiday gift guide outreach and placement along with select holiday mailings throughout the year to capitalize on additional opportunities for coverage
• Implemented publicity campaigns for art, photography and lifestyle books under Bulfinch Press and nonfiction diet, health, and fitness books under Springboard Press
• Coordinated book launch parties and book signings at museums, restaurants, bookstores and cultural centers in New York City and around the country
From New York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter comes the long-awaited story of Torin, the most dangerous Lord of the Underworld yet… Fierce immortal warrior. Host to the demon of Disease. Torin's every touch causes sickness and death—and a worldwide plague. Carnal pleasure is utterly forbidden, and though he has always overcome temptation with an iron will, his control is about to shatt... read more
Book 1 of This Man Trilogy, the #1 New York Times Bestselling Series!Young interior designer Ava O'Shea has no idea what awaits her at the Manor. A run-of-the-mill consultation with a stodgy country gent seems likely, but what Ava finds instead is Jesse Ward--a devastatingly handsome, utterly confident, pleasure-seeking playboy who knows no boundaries. Ava doesn't want to be attracted to this ... read more
It was February 1, 1960.They didn't need menus. Their order was simple.A doughnut and coffee, with cream on the side.This picture book is a celebration of the 50th anniversary of the momentous Woolworth's lunch counter sit-in, when four college students staged a peaceful protest that became a defining moment in the struggle for racial equality and the growing civil rights movement. Andrea Davi... read more
This edition features exclusive movie cover art!Lena Duchannes is unlike anyone the small Southern town of Gatlin has ever seen, and she's struggling to conceal her power, and a curse that has haunted her family for generations. But even within the overgrown gardens, murky swamps and crumbling graveyards of the forgotten South, a secret cannot stay hidden forever.Ethan Wate, who has been count... read more
In a world of shadows, anything is possible. Except escaping your fate. Ever since she was a child, Ivy has been gripped by visions of strange realms just beyond her own. But when her sister goes missing, Ivy discovers the truth is far worse--her hallucinations are real, and her sister is trapped in a parallel realm. And the one person who believes her is the dangerously attractive guy who's b... read more
From Lisi Harrison, the New York Times bestselling author of The Clique and Alphas, comes a new series with a fresh twist on high school, romance, and the "horrors" of trying to fit in. The monster community has kept a low profile at the local high school, but when two new girls enroll, the town will never be the same. Created just fifteen days ago, Frankie Stein is psyched to trade her father... read more
Marilyn Stasio in The New York Times raved: "Peter May is a writer I'd follow to the ends of the earth." Among the many honors received, The Blackhouse, the first novel in May's acclaimed Lewis trilogy, won the Barry and Crime Thriller Hound awards. In The Lewis Man, the second book of the trilogy, Fin Macleod has returned to the Isle of Lewis, the storm-tossed, wind-scoured outer Hebridean is... read more
Breaking rules and breaking heartsFree-spirited Chloe lives life on the edge. Unlike her soon-to-be married sisters, she isn't ready to settle into a quiet life running their family's newly renovated inn. But soon her love of trouble--and trouble with love-draws the attention of the very stern, very sexy sheriff who'd like nothing better than to tame her wild ways. Suddenly Chloe can't take a ... read more
He’s a Sex and a Rock & Roll superstar who can have anything he wants...Fans adore him, women throw themselves at him, and Grey Kingston can afford everything he couldn’t growing up. Yet at the height of his career, he’s ready to walk away and return home to a simpler life… and the girl he left behind. Once home, he finds Avery Dare, is now a fiery, sexy woman, and she isn’t ready to forgive. ... read more
With Joy, Love and a Little Trepidation, Courtney, Sienna and Rachel Invite You to the Most Emotional Wedding of the Year… Their Mother's Courtney ~ The Misfit ~ As the awkward one, Courtney Watson may not be as together as her sisters, but she excels at one thing—keeping secrets, including her white-hot affair with a sexy music producer. Planning Mom's wedding exposes her startling hidden lif... read more
Twelve-year-old Lanesha lives in a tight-knit community in New Orleans' Ninth Ward. She doesn't have a fancy house like her uptown family or lots of friends like the other kids on her street. But what she does have is Mama Ya-Ya, her fiercely loving caretaker, wise in the ways of the world and able to predict the future. So when Mama Ya-Ya's visions show a powerful hurricane--Katrina--fast app... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I am a New York-based publicist specializing in the online promotion of books and plays. I work mainly in commercial/genre fiction.
Book Publicist for over 10 years, specializing in latest trends in traditional and digital media to build awareness for global clientele.