● Created publicity strategies, developed media kits, and liaised with publishers, media, and audience for clients including Harlequin, Tor, Macmillan, and Hachette Book Group.
● Created, edited, and managed all communications including social media, website content, marketing, and press materials for clients including Brooklyn Book Festival and Cesson 3.0 online marketing agency
● Directed major campaigns for high-profile, celebrity, and best-selling authors/titles including national, local, and online media campaigns and multi-city events and tours (with media in each market)
● Authors represented include best-sellers Alan Gratz, Daniel Jose Older, Luanne Rice, and Goldy Moldavsky; National Book Award honoree Eliot Schrefer; and former Sesame Street star Sonia Manzano
● Planned and executed publicity campaigns across all media, direct events and tours, and foster relationships with libraries, bookstores and consumers for growing teen imprint, including projects for best-selling authors including Julie Kagawa, Jennifer L. Armentrout, and Gena Showalter
● Planned and executed publicity, marketing, and online campaigns across all media as a one-person department for 70+ titles including best-selling and award-winning authors Nikki Giovanni and Eric Carle
● Directed media campaigns and multi-city events and tours (with media in each market) for high-profile, celebrity, and best-selling authors/titles such as the Gossip Girl, Arthur, How to Train Your Dragon, and Cirque Du Freak series
A New York Times bestseller!JOSEF is a Jewish boy living in 1930s Nazi Germany. With the threat of concentration camps looming, he and his family board a ship bound for the other side of the world . . .ISABEL is a Cuban girl in 1994. With riots and unrest plaguing her country, she and her family set out on a raft, hoping to find safety in America . . .MAHMOUD is a Syrian boy in 2015. With his ... read more
Just know from the start that it wasn't supposed to go like this. All we wanted was to get near them. That's why we got a room in the hotel where they were staying. We were not planning to kidnap one of them. Especially not the most useless one. But we had him-his room key, his cell phone, and his secrets.We were not planning on what happened next. We swear.From thrilling new talent Goldy Mold... read more
Pura Belpre Honor winner for The Revolution of Evelyn Serrano and one of America's most influential Hispanics--'Maria' on Sesame Street--delivers a beautifully wrought coming-of-age memoir. Set in the 1950s in the Bronx, this is the story of a girl with a dream. Emmy award-winning actress and writer Sonia Manzano plunges us into the daily lives of a Latino family that is loving--and troubled. ... read more
Take a journey through time and genres to discover stories where queer teens live, love and shape the world around them. Seventeen young adult authors across the queer spectrum have come together to create a collection of beautifully written diverse historical fiction for teens. From a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood set in war-torn 1870s Mexico featuring a transgender soldier, to two girl... read more
Through her pranks, sketches, and videos about everyday life, Jenn has become a mouthpiece for millennials and one of YouTube's fastest rising stars!Jenn McAllister, better known as JennxPenn, has been obsessed with making videos since she found her parents video camera at the age of eight. A shy child, Jenn turned to film because, unlike with life, you can always have a do-over. Really Profes... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Publicist with 10 years experience at major publishing houses (Picador, FSG). Specializes in literary/commercial fiction, kids + lifestyle.
A book is an ecosystem. I dig in, chose books I love, and introduce them to their readers. Multiple bestsellers/wide reach. Fiction/CNF.