• Oversee all-things-content with books, including working with authors, copyeditors, and typesetters.
• Publish reviews, in addition to interviews, excerpts, and original pieces tied to book releases.
• Oversee annual TGC book awards, where we select the top Christian books across 12 categories.
• Manage longform series on topics requiring depth and expertise.
• Oversaw church planting and missions-related content, helping expand the coverage and pool of contributors.
• Generated ideas and editorial strategy for growth of website and work with new writers. Helped overall team produce 109% year-over-year in new user growth and 80% increase in users.
• Projects include Albert Mohler, ‘The Conviction to Lead: 25 Principles for Leadership That Matters’ (Bethany House, 2012) and ‘Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy’ (Zondervan, 2013); Chris Bruno, ‘The Whole Message of the Bible in 16 Words’ (Crossway, 2017); Wayne Grudem’s ‘Christian Ethics’ (Crossway, 2018); R. Kent Hughes, ‘Disciplines of a Godly Man’ (Crossway, 2019); Sam Masters, ‘Doing Missions’ (The Crecer Foundation, 2019).
The days of cultural Christianity are fading. It's time to rethink normal. Suffering and exclusion are normal in a believer's life. At least they should be. This was certainly Jesus's experience. And it's the experience of countless Christians around the world today. No matter your social location or set of experiences, the biblical letter of 1 Peter wants to redefine your expectations and rei... read more
Leadership Principles from a Renowned Agent of ChangeCultures and organizations do not change without strong leadership. While many leadership books focus on management oradministration, the central focus of The Conviction to Lead is on changing minds.Dr. Mohler was the driving force behind the transformation of Southern Seminary from a liberal institution of waning influence to athriving evan... read more
This accessible overview of biblical theology traces the development of sixteen key themes from Genesis to Revelation, showing how each theme contributes to the one main storyline of Scripture.
Best-selling author Wayne Grudem explains in 42 thorough chapters what the Bible says about ethical questions regarding marriage, government, abortion, and dozens of other issues in this highly practical, biblically based volume on Christian ethics.
No man will get anywhere in life without discipline--and growth in godliness is no exception. Seasoned pastor R. Kent Hughes's inspiring and best-selling book Disciplines of a Godly Man--now updated with fresh references and suggested resources--is filled with godly advice aimed at helping men grow in the disciplines of prayer, integrity, marriage, leadership, worship, purity, and more. With b... read more
Probably no book published in the last decade has been so ambitious as Charles Taylor’s A Secular Age. He seeks nothing less than to account for the spread of secularism and decline of faith in the last 500 years. Now a remarkable roster of writers—including Carl Trueman, Michael Horton, and Jen Pollock Michel—considers Taylor’s insights for the church’s life and mission, covering everything f... read more
There are many paths to lose your way. And only one way to find it. So said Jesus of Nazareth, the most compelling and controversial teacher of all time. This book aims to make sense of his counterintuitive claim: Unless we lose our lives for his sake, we will never discover our true selves. Writers from around the world tell their stories of healing and hope amid many hardships. Joni Eareckso... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.