- Provide editorial assistance with substantive editing, copyediting, line editing, proofing, and back cover copy.
- Managing the creation of successful book proposals for high profile authors pitched to the Top 5 U.S. Publishing Houses.
- Written over 50 proposals, receiving $2.5 million in advances.
- Coach authors to successfully transverse multimedia channels including recording, editing, and marketing audiobooks on Amazon ACX, Audible, and iTunes.
- Developed marketing materials to align strategic goals of the company to target demographics via 6 unique platforms. Projects have yielded 20% increased engagement monthly.
- Wrote and researched articles to publish weekly content to amplify the non-profit's public engagement.
- Reported on breaking news and feature stories in AP Style working with elements of media like photography, videography, and socials.
- Established new graphic design and designed the newspaper weekly.
- Managed a staff of 40 employees, established a staff manual, and ran website and social accounts to promote newspaper publication.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.