- Established initial concepts and direction for a non-disclosable cover for a book about a coming-of-age story and domestic abuse.
- Illustrated 2 drawings to capture the heavy concepts using surreal imagery.
- Generated 6 sketches for the novel the Half Orphan, a coming-of-age story about a girl who lost her father to suicide.
- Created color directions for the book cover ideas based on revision notes from art director and publisher.
- Sketched out 4 ideas for a young-adult, coming-of-age book Asha the Spirit Bird by Jasbinder Bilan
- Revised 2 drafts within a tight deadline of 3 days
- Finalized a full-color wrap-around dust jacket utilizing both digital and traditional media within the deadline of 7 days.
- Generated 6 concept sketches for the book cover Prairie Lotus by the Newberry Medalist, Linda Sue Park.
- Summarized a story about racism and coming-of-age through the use of surreal visuals.
- Generated a full-color portrait of the main character in front of a grassy landscape utilizing both traditional and digital media.
- Sketched out 7 compositions for the excerpt of the story Untwine by Edwidge Danticat
- Illustrated 5 full-color illustrations to capture the somber and mournful story to be published in the textbook Read 180.
- Produced 3 sketches for the science-fiction story Necessary Arthur by Garth Nix
- Completed a full-color, space-themed illustration using ink, graphite, and digital media
- Delivered 3 sketches and 1 simple animation for the story More Real Than Him by Silvia Park.
- Finalized robot and science-fiction themed portraits utilizing graphite and digital media.
- Submitted 4 dust jacket concepts for the novel The Boys in the Back Row by Mike Jung. The story revolves around comic book enthusiasts who experience racism and homophobic treatments from their community.
- Created 3 color directions to capture the adventurous, intimate, and humorous mood of the story.
- Completed 1 full-color illustration, 1 spot illustration, and typography for the book cover.
Created narrative-driven character designs, background, style frames, and assets for commercial projects for clients such as Uber, Facebook, Chik-fil-A, Delta Airlines, etc.
Illustrated dance moves for the story about Sang Hyang Dedari, Balinese dancers who perform in a trance state of mind.
Creating Illustrations and designs for both self-publishing writers and big publication houses. Previous clients include Scholastic, Macmillan, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Levine Querido, and.
In contemporary India, 12-year-old Asha will journey across the dangerous Himalayas to find her missing father and save her family's home -- guided by a mythical bird and a green-eyed tiger who she believes to be the spirits of her ancestors. This is an incredibly unique debut about loss, family, buried treasure, and hope.Asha lives on a family farm with her mother in rural India in the foothi... read more
Prairie Lotus is a powerful, touching, multilayered book about a girl determined to fit in and realize her dreams: getting an education, becoming a dressmaker in her father’s shop, and making at least one friend. Acclaimed, award-winning author Linda Sue Park has placed a young half-Asian girl, Hanna, in a small town in America’s heartland, in 1880. Hanna’s adjustment to her new surroundings, ... read more
Elpa senang sekali! Hari ini ia akan bermain bola bersama teman-temannya. Elpa berlari penuh semangat. Bum! Ia menabrak Sisi sampai wortelnya berceceran. Elpa harus bilang apa kepada Sisi?
Life on Windy Mountain is predictable and ordinary, until an unusual squirrel dazzles his way through and surprises its many furry creatures along the way.
The beginnings of a tentative friendship between two roboticists complicated over career envy, female beauty, and a stolen robot designed to resemble a famous Korean actor. Silvia Park's Tor.com Original short story about artificial intelligence "More Real Than Him" introduces readers to a compelling space operatic world of incredibly lifelike robots.At the Publisher's request, this title is b... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Freelance illustrator specialized in digital illustration who enjoys drawing people and colourful scenes.
Illustrator focusing on cover and interior illustrations for young readers as well as picture books, with work inspired by the fantastical