- Junior Design Award, Silver
- Glenfiddich Food Book of the Year Award
- Shortlisted: best book at the British Book Design & Production Award
- Waterstones Book of the Year
- BA hons in Graphic Design from Kingston University
- Foundation in Art & Design from Cambridge College of Art
Currently I'm a freelance art director mainly specialising in designing and project managing children's and adult non-fiction titles. I can work with an editorial partner, between us packaging books from presentation to final files. I also self publish myself, giving a wide knowledge of traditional and independent publishing routes.
Art directing the magical The Harry Potter Wizarding Almanac - publishing October 2023. This incredible book is a must for Harry fans, sold in over 34 languages worldwide. Art directed seven incredible illustrators from around the world in the most complex and incredible book of my career so far.
Interim art director for the Children's 0-9 list.
Welbeck Publishing Group (now part of the Hachette group)
Creative director of the adult and children's list, art directing a list of around 220 books a year. Creating series, new book ideas, innovative publishing concepts whilst keeping my hand in designing my own special projects.
Harper Collins Publisher
Clare has 14 reviews