• Designer with a history of working for Grove Atlantic, where I have designed print and digital marketing material and book covers for award-winning authors, including Roxane Gays' national bestseller. I also designed marketing and promotional material for HarperCollins, HarperOne group. My design was featured on the Jan 2023 cover of Booklist Magazine.
• Experience designing book covers in various genres, with a strong interest in designing for Photography, Architecture, Design, Coffee Table and Inspirational books.
• 10+ years of designing in industries including Publishing, Architecture, Real Estate, Luxury Retail and Advertising.
• Degree in graphic design. Attended the School of Visual Arts Continuing and Professional Studies and participated in the Shillington School of Design graduate design exhibition.
I’m a professional who cares about her work and loves collaborating with people.
“Working with Cindy was always a pleasure. Her designs are smart and beautiful. She worked collaboratively and never missed a deadline. I would like to give Cindy my highest recommendation.”
Production Director @ Grove Atlantic
"Cindy is wonderful! Her turnaround time is fast. She always understands the design revisions I send her and incorporates them with finesse. Highly recommend Cindy as a designer and as a delightful coworker!"
- Ann Edwards,
Senior Marketing Manager @ HarperCollins Publishers
- Associate Degree in Applied Science, concentration in Graphic Design
Book marketing and promotion design
Book cover design and marketing design